Israel-Hamas war, Gaza ceasefire, hostages and prisoners freed

Israel’s defense minister said his country’s military will fight with a stronger force after the ceasefire as it returns to the war against Hamas.

Israeli Defense Minister Yoav Galant said the operation would be carried out throughout the Gaza Strip.

“You have a few days. When we fight again, we will use the same forces and more … and we will fight all over (Gaza),” Gallant said while addressing a group of Israeli soldiers on Monday. .

Earlier in Qatar, he commented that an agreement had been reached to extend the Israel-Hamas ceasefire in Gaza for two more days.

“When you’re organizing, resting and researching, remember that the enemy is doing the same. You’re going to meet someone who’s a little more prepared,” Gallant said.

“So, they will first meet the bombs of the air force, after that the bombs of tanks and artillery and the feet of T9 (bulldozers), and shooting infantry fighters, we will fight in full piece,” the minister added.

Latest death toll: More than 14,800 Palestinians were killed in Israeli attacks in Gaza between October 7 and November 23, according to figures from the Palestinian Ministry of Health in the West Bank, which receives its data from health authorities run by Hamas in the Gaza Strip.

At least 6,000 children and 4,000 women were killed, the report said. More than 30,000 people were injured, the report said.

The health ministry said it had difficulty updating casualty figures “due to service and communication breakdowns in hospitals in the north of Gaza”.

See also  No. 9 USC will try to hold off Arizona in the second half

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *