Updated at 12:03 - The sunny weather on the weekend was a welcome from the bad weather that had been predicted as Hurricane Gonzalo headed toward the island last week.
Updated on October 22, 2014 - “Get back inside and stay away from the doors and windows.”.
Updated at 11:41 - The Burin Peninsula Chamber of Commerce is hosting its third annual Business Awards this Tuesday evening, Oct. 28, at St. Gabriel’s Hall in Marystown..
Updated at 08:16 - With rookies, it usually takes a while to figure out exactly what they can bring to a hockey team, what they’re all about. But here’s something you can say with certainty about St. John’s Icecaps’ first-year forward Chase Balisy: He’s not....
Updated at 11:26 - A new seal processing plant is in the works and Port Union is in the running to be the community where it sets up shop..
Updated at 10:13 - As the longtime owner and operator of O’Brien’s Music Store in St. John’s, Gord O’Brien would do what he could to help local musicians, whether that meant selling their CDs, acting as a ticket agent for their shows, lending them instruments for....1
Updated at 11:13 - Dear Editor,.
Updated on October 20, 2014 - Nathan Simms wants people in the Hermitage-Sandyville area to be more aware of autism. .
- AUTOGO.CA: The news of the automobile world
- 2015 Cadillac ATS Coupe: less doors, more style
- Insurance is back… To the future
- Toyota Canada marks 50th anniversary with special-edition 2015 Corolla
- An evening involving a charity, a flash car and Heather Ballentine
- BF Goodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2: above and beyond